Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 10 - Followed Dr's Orders

Well, I did manage to pass the Dr's test, I had a 4 oz glass of wine (he said I could have 6-8oz) then 30 minutes later I had a cocktail.  If i had 4-6 drinks in 4 hrs, I was good to go, if I couldn't stop there, then I shouldn't drink, he said.  We left for dinner and I had iced tea.  No more drinks.  So first event, first test, passed.

Then yesterday I went to Social Security Office to get new card, as my card must match my Drivers License (plus I lost it).  Spent about 2 hrs there, and plenty of time to practice palms together.

I'm going out on the boat tomorrow with about 10 people I haven't met yet.  Then again on SUnday with a different group after my brunch with Gilbert and Meagan.  Full weekend of self-honoring.

Today I go grocery shopping for the boat and the apartment.

I find myself irritable - those "tantrums" are right there on my sleeve. I am looking forward to how to address them. My patience with people who are victim or just dont' want to take the time to listen is lacking.  I'd rather take my toys and go play somewhere else and let them wallow in their ignorance.  Definitely not a black vote...

Oh so much to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment